1. First, cut a V-shape from the paper plate to create a watermelon wedge.
2. Now paint the craft stick and the rim of the paper plate green.
3. Once the rim of the plate gets dry, paint the center of the plate with pink color.
4. Use light pink to add a border between the green and pink paint on the paper plate.
5. Use the handle end of a large paintbrush dipped in black paint to dot on the seeds.
6. When everything is dry, use glue to attach the craft stick to the back of the paper plate.
7. Finally to have a more finished look, paint the back of the fan green to match the craft stick.