1. Using a piece of cardboard that is 2 x 3 inches, cut slits about one centimetre apart along the 2-inch sides. Choose one color of embroidery floss to thread the loom. Place the floss in the first slit, and then string it to the slit directly across from it. Go back up to the slit next to the first, and continue this pattern until the loom is complete. Tape the loose ends to the back of the cardboard.
2. Pick a color scheme for your necklace. Line up the embroidery floss to get a visual of what the pendant will look like. Now thread your floss through your needle and start weaving. Follow the under – over pattern moving back and forth along the loom.
3. Change the colors as you like and add gold beads for a little extra shine. Once you reach the end of the cardboard. To take it out from the cardboard simply snip the embroidery floss on the back and gently pull the thread from the slits in the cardboard. Then tie the floss together in pairs.
4. Create small tassels and attach them to the bottom of the necklace to make it look effectively.
5. Finally, Use jewellery wire to attach the weaving to the chain with the help of the jump rings. The beautiful woven necklace is ready!