1. First, using the glue gun glue the cotton cord to the bottom of the cylinder.
2. Now wrap the cord around the entire cylinder and secure the cord with a clip.
3. Use the permanent marker to draw a pattern onto the cord. Draw the pattern as shown in the image 3.
4. Then remove the cord from the cylinder. Once unwrapped, use your lines as a guide and wrap embroidery floss over each line. Use a colored marker before removing the cord so that we would know what color to use on which pattern. Once you’ve finished adding embroidery floss to the cord, add craft glue directly to the cylinder.
5. Once again begin wrapping the cord around the cylinder again and you’ll begin to see your pattern come to life! Once you’ve finished wrapping, use the glue gun to secure the end of the cord.