1. First, to make a bunch in a quick time. Invert a chair and wrap yarn around two of the chair legs about 40 times. Tie off the ends.
2. Tie with a yarn in the middle of the length of the yarn looped around the chair legs.
3. Now remove the yarn from the chair legs and lay it on a table. Measure down the yarn a couple of inches (depending on how big you want your pom poms to be) and tie it off, leaving the tails of yarn.
4. Do this all the way down of yarn. Cut in between the tied off section, keeping the space on both sides of the tied section as even as possible. Once it’s cut, you will be able to see the pom pom form. Trim the ends to make the pom pom tassel of the same size.
5. Slip the tails from the middle of the pom pom into the gaps on the non-slip rug pad and tie a double knot to secure. Repeat with another pom poms until you get your desired size of the rug. Trim the excess non-slip pad that the pom poms do not cover. Lay out your rug and enjoy!