1. First cut out two 15 x 15 inches squares, 5 strips that are 3 inches wide and 36 inches long.
2. Now lay out one square and take your first strip and lay it diagonally out from the top center of the square.
3. Then zig zag the strip back and forth, making a ruffle until it looks like it in the image. Part of the strip should extend past the top and bottom of the square.
4. Repeat with the four other strips and scoot the ruffles in a little closer together, so you have ½ inch of open space on the left and right side of the square. Now pin ruffles down, then sew a straight stitch down the centre of each ruffle.
5. Then trim excess and place other 15 x 15 inch square on top, and then sew around edges, leaving about 6 inches open on the left or right side. Finally, to finish turn right side out and stuff with pillow foam and sew the opening and close.