1. First, cut one of your empty rolls into 2 parts, with the ratio 1:3. Join the other empty roll with the newly cut roll (the longer one!) with masking tape or scotch tape.
2. Take a piece of rectangular felt, divide it into two according to the new length of the 2 rolls (length of one with extra roll attached and length of the short leftover roll), cut it and join them back with a zipper.
3. Fold in half and sew the side. Apply some glue on the outside wall of the rolls. Get a little piece of cardboard and cut out a circle (circle’s diameter = cardboard roll’s diameter).
4. After doing this, use a thicker cardboard if you want a thicker base for the pencil case. Add a piece of circular felt on each of them.
5. Stitch the 2 circular pieces to the cylinder case, top and bottom. And there you go! An easy and solid pencil case from cardboard rolls is ready!