1. The iconic setting that lets you browse privately is coming into Maps very soon much like Google Chrome.
2. The search giant also explained the use of the setting, saying it will help you navigate maps and locations privatelyjust like Chrome's incognito, you'll be able to use Maps without sharing any data with Google.
3. Once available, Google Maps' incognito mode will be enabled from the profile icon provided next to the search bar.
4. As and when you tap on the profile picture and hit the 'Turn on Incognito Mode' option, the feature will be activated.
5. You can turn the setting off by simply hitting the dark grey incognito icon showing up in place of your profile picture.