1. Bhutan Prime Minister, Dr. Lotay Tshering, spends his Saturday’s treating people in a hospital. Tshering was regarded as one of the best doctors before he entered politics in 2013.
2. For him, working at the hospital de-stresses him from the PM's work he carries out on weekdays. Many people consider being treated by their PM as a privilege.
3. The 51-year-old leader also makes sure that he gives medical advice to trainee doctors at the hospital.
4. PM Tshering did a 5-hour-long bladder-repair operation on Bumthap at the Jigme Dorji Wangchuck hospital and left him thrilled.
5. Bhutan is a beautiful country. It has made its name for calculating Gross National Happiness.