1. Midsummer’s Night market at VR Bengaluru, Whitefield was a novel initiative by bringing the culture of food stalls and shops of Kurti and old-fashioned curtains up a notch.
2. Midsummer’s Night market was a part of VR Bengaluru’s third-anniversary celebration.
3. The carnival consisted of a variety of food products, handicrafts, textiles and more. Most stalls were set up by housewives-turned-entrepreneurs.
4. The two-day event received appreciation from the audience. Almost 40,000 people visited the event.
5. Street foods, tambola, organic snacks for children by mumum co., different types of garden setups, organic perfumes, wildlife photo exhibition and T-shirts with children’s paintings were some of the highlights of the event.