1. A 57-year-old Chinese man Zhang Bohas completed his second around the world flight trip after flying for 68 days with 50 stops.
2. Hestarted his trip from the Chicago airport on April 2 and flew over 21 countries in three continents and over three oceans, with a total mileage reaching 41,000 kms, landed at the same airport.
3. Earlier, Zhang made history on August 7, 2016, when he performed his first flight around the world in a propeller-driven aircraft. He landed safely after completing the trip in 49 days.
4. The small DA42 aircraft is not equipped with air conditioning system, Zhang donned a special kit called ocean commander immersion suit to keep him warm.
5. Zhang has already started planning his third similar trip and there would be six planes together completing the trip.