1. South Korean automaker Hyundai has launched its first fully-electric crossover in India, the Hyundai Kona.
2. The fully-electric Kona has been priced at Rs. 25.30 lakh (ex-showroom) in the country.
3. The fully-electric gets a distinctive design with a closed front grille, sharp-edged stylish bumpers, rain-sensing wipers, and roof rails and it will be offered in White, Silver, Blue, and Black colors.
4. In India, it will be available with a 100kW motor which churns out 131bhp of power and 395Nm of peak torque.Further, the Indian version can do 0-100kmph in just 9.7 seconds and promises an ARAI-certified range of 452km on a single charge.
5. It gets some advanced safety features including hill assist control, tire pressure monitoring system, blind spot detection, and rear parking sensors.Moreover, the SUV gets six airbags along with child safety locks.