1. Now even non-IIT students can now experience the life inside the IIT campus.IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN) has been hosting both national and international students on the campus and offering non-degree programs for one decade now.
2. The main objective is to give a chance to the deserving students to be introduced to the IIT systems;the institute allows the students from other colleges to opt for both part-time and full-time courses at the campus.
3. At IITGN, they can use research and academic facilities, take courses for credit or otherwise, etc.They will also be charged on the basis of an amount per credit of registration as set by the institute from time to time.
4. Admissions are now open under all the courses for Semester-I (August-November) and Semester-II (January-April).Students can pay full fees for the semester and attend regular classes.
5. IITGN will provide them with a certificate of completion at semester end.