1. (CBSE) will make its teaching process more student-friendly by focusing on "experiential learning", the announced changes will be effective from session 2019-20.
2. According to CBSE, "Students should learn from what they study and use it. It should not be rote learning for them, which they only learn for exams and then forget."
3. Under the Integrated Scheme SamagraShiksha, there is a provision that will support all the states and union territories for guidance and counselling in schools.
4. The schools are directed to develop a curriculum that is not only student-centric but also encourages active learning through reflections and constructing knowledge.
5. The board is also planning to promote life-skills and value education among students by integrating Health and Physical education.