1. 26-year-old Kaushlendra Kumar graduated from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, in 2007 founded the Kaushalya Foundation with his brother, Dhirendra Kumar.
2. Kaushlendra started the NGO Kaushalya Foundation with his brother. Over a decade later, the duo is helping over 35,000 farmers sell their produce.
3. The duo took loans to purchase 30 AC Mobile Vegetable Vending Carts and partnered with vendors to sell produce.Additionally, they also started a program, Knids Green Private Limited (KGPL), to ensure farmers get their rightful income.
4. The Kaushalya Foundation has helped set up five Mandis across the state where farmers directly sell their produce, eliminating middle-men.
5. They raised annual funds of Rs. 5cr. They worked towards organizing farmers and training them to be entrepreneurs.