1. On 15 August alone, the Noida Authority will plant 5,04,953 new saplings in 2019-2020 in the city, with a target of 1,87,808 with the help of community participation.
2. In the previous year in 2018-19, the authority had, planted 4,64,000 saplings, up from 1,49,504.
3. The plantation drive will be carried out at underground and multilevel parking’s also.
4. The Gautam Buddha Nagar administration will be planting nearly 7,49,000 plants this fiscal year in the district as part of the Uttar Pradesh government's efforts to improve green cover in the state.
5. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is expecting large scale participation of the public for the afforestation also with a target planting of 22.55 crore saplings and 11.27 crore on 15 August across the state.