1. Dr. TamilSai Soundararajan, assumed office on Sunday as New Governor of Telangana. High Court Chief Justice R.S. Chauhan administered the oath of office to the new Governor in the presence of Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
2. The function was attended by Legislative Assembly Speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy, Ministers, MLAs, MPs and senior leaders of different political parties and Deputy Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu O. Panneerselvam.
3. Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday afternoon expanded his 12-member cabinet by inducting six ministers.
4. Harish Rao was given Finance, KT Rama Rao retained his previous portfolios of IT and Industries and Municipal wing. Sabitha got Education, Kamalakar has been given Civil Supplies and BC Welfare, Sathyavathi has been allotted Tribal, Women and Child Development and P Ajay got Transport portfolio.
5. The new ministers were administered oath of office and secrecy by Governor TamilSai Soundararajan at a ceremony held at the Raj Bhavan.