1. The IRCTC plans to provide hotel bookings, taxi and baggage pick-and-drop facilities, to its customers travelling by Tejas Express trains on the Delhi-Lucknow and Mumbai-Ahmedabad routes.
2. This is the first time IRCTC, an Indian railway subsidiary, is offering such services to its customers.
3. They can provide food of choice, provide taxi facility from house to the station and station to the house, baggage services, and entertainment services, provide wheelchair.
4. No concessions, privileges or duty passes will be allowed on these trains, according to a blueprint prepared by the Railway Board to handover the two trains to the IRCTC for a period of three years as a pilot project.
5. According, to railways on-board ticket checking will not be done by the railway staff on IRCTC trains.