1. Southern Army Commander Lieutenant General S K Saini laid the foundation stone, for the second phase of Army Law College at Kanhe.
2. Army Law College, a residential institute for wards of serving army personnel and veterans offers a five-year integrated BBA with LLB course and has been established by the Indian Army under Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
3. The ceremony was held in presence of Prem Daryanani, trustee, Radha Kaliandas Daryanani Charitable Trust (RKDCT), which has gifted six acres and 12 buildings to the Army.
4. The Army Law College is the second professional college to be established in Pune under AWES, after Army Institute of Technology (AIT).
5. The infrastructure being constructed in the second phase will be an academic block, administrative block, and auditorium with 500 seating capacity, boys’ hostel and girls’ hostel.