1. Hussain Sallam wants to become the first Arab food competitor in the world, so he created the largest serving of Sayadieh weighing at 600 kg (1,322.77 lb) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2. Sayadieh is a loved Middle Eastern dish that consists of three main ingredients white fish, rice and onions but is known for being rich flavor.
3. Hussain is a very successful influencer with over three million YouTube subscribers and over 800,000 followers on Instagram.
4. He is a famous influencer and food enthusiast from Saudi Arabia with an ability to eat large amounts of food in one sitting. He wanted to create a large serving of food to highlight his talent and chose the Sayadieh to highlight Saudi Arabian traditional food to the world.
5. The serving was then served to the audience and donated to charity for those in need by Saudi Arabia Food Bank.