1. Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani is the ninth richest person in the world, according to 'The Real-Time Billionaires List' of Forbes.
2. 'The Real-Time Billionaires List', RIL Chairman's 'Real Time Net Worth' stood at $60.8 billion.
3. The list was headed by Jeff Bezos, CEO and Founder of Amazon, with 'Real Time Net Worth' of $113 billion.
4. Reliance is followed by TCS as the second most valued firm. HDFC Bank, Hindustan Uniliver and HDFC were the others.
5. RIL recently announced plans to set up a wholly-owned subsidiary called 'Jio Platforms Limited' (JPL) for all its digital platform initiatives.