1. Italian designer pierpaolo lazzarini to bring back the magic of physically sharing music, lazzarini aims to recreate the physical touch of music with ‘songball’ a small, customizable object that contains just one special song.
2. The songball is described as a ‘musical jewel’. It allows the user to specify the song they want to gift.
3. It measures 3cm in diameter; the ball can be made from a selection of plastic, wood or precious metal.
4. Each songball will be delivered engraved around its circular ring, with the year, artist’s or band’s name and the title of the chosen song.
5. Each song represents a unique story, the possibilities in terms of customization are countless, even a custom message or signature can be added.