1. A cafe has been set up in a Panchayat in Gujarat's Dahod district that provides free snacks and tea in exchange for plastic waste.
2. The 'plastic cafe' has been set up in front of the Dahod tehsil Panchayat as part of the Centre's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'.
3. It was set up with an aim to make the tribal-dominated Dahod district plastic-free.
4. As per the scheme, those who bring in one kilogram of plastic waste will get snacks while those bringing in half that quantity will get tea.
5. These snacks are being prepared by women under the Gujarat government's 'Sakhi Mandal' scheme’.