1. Indian ride-hailing company Ola launched its services in London, with over 25,000 drivers registered on its platform.
2. The platform is fully operational with three categories: comfort, comfort XL and exec ride classes.
3. The company has teamed up with DriveTech, consulting giant Mercer and Pearson in an initiative to ensure that Ola riders in London will benefit from the highest standard of driving skills, and driver customer service and communication.
4. London drivers joining the platform will benefit from six weeks of zero commission and market-leading commission rates thereafter, so they can keep more of their earnings.
5. To celebrate the launch, Ola’s passengers will benefit from up to pound 25 worth of ride vouchers for signing up in the first week after launch.