1. As a preventive measure against coronavirus, IIT and AIIMS alumni Debayan Saha and Shashi Ranjan have developed a device called 'Airlens Minus Corona' that will travel on streets to sterilize the city.
2. It will go to hospitals, bus stops, railway stations, shopping malls and other public places to sterilize the surfaces.
3. They invented a new way to kill coronavirus using charged or ionized water droplets. Water droplets can be ionized using 'Corona Discharge'.
4. Such ionized water droplets can help in the oxidation of viral proteins into non-harmful molecules. Oxidation is one of the most potent antimicrobial tools.
5. Naming this technology as Airlens Minus Corona (-Corona), it clears up the coronavirus using the electrical energy of corona - 'Fighting Corona With Corona'.