1. Many voluntary organisations and individuals are offering free food at hospitals, railway stations, bus stations and slums in their vicinity in Hyderabad, Telangana.
2. All these measures are being taken up ensuring proper sanitation and instructions issued by the government in the wake of the coronavirus threat.
3. Dr Shujathullah of Humanity First Foundation was providing food at three government hospitals with the assistance of the local police, distribution of food is being done.
4. Several persons hospitalised in different government hospitals were from various districts of Telangana, they are unable to get food so Iyas Shamshi, a social worker provided around 100 food parcels at Niloufer Hospital.
5. It is a complete shutdown and people are unable to reach their houses due to unavailability of public transport. So old good condition clothes after thoroughly washing were donated to help the needy to maintain hygiene.