1. The Indian Railways yesterday suspended all the passenger trains, barring the Shramik Special services and 30 special trains, till further notice.
2. Railways cancelled all tickets booked to travel on or before June 30.
3. The Indian Railways "gradually" resumed passenger train services this week by introducing 30 special trains connecting Delhi and other major cities in India.
4. The railways issued a timetable for trains to be run between May 12 and May 20.
5. The passengers will go through a screening before boarding the train and they have to reach station at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled journey to follow all these new norms.